Kaikki minun mietintä tulee tänne ja tuntee joten siinä sitä mietitää sitte :) Kommentoida saa ja kysyäkkin saa jos haluaa :)
Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä
maanantai 21. helmikuuta 2011
Holding breath...
I'm holding breath, and waiting next time when i see you. Time next i will be with you, because i want love you. I fell love with you and put name to my heart. I will save words, when our worlds will go together. Save my world when you saying that you love me. Heat in my breast, it will feel very good. So good and that means that i want love you and give my life for you. Life together is better decision than other of those choises. It hard to tell what i feel in my heart, because pictures tell more than words. Give me cords for walking to you. Walking in line that must be true. True love it will be seen, and never make dissapoint anyone..
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti